Product Frequently Asked Questions
1. Par-baked vs. fully baked?
- Par-baked allows you to warm the bread for additional minutes to create that freshly baked aroma in your kitchen or restaurant.
- Fully baked product allows you to serve the product in its finished state and save a few minutes of prep time.
- Par-baked may be thawed and served as it is ready to eat as well but will be in a lighter finished state
2. How do I properly store and serve Par-baked breads?
- Store frozen bread at 10° or below.
- Frozen shelf life is 270 days (9 months)
- Thaw par-baked bread for 30 minutes at room temperature. Bake for approximately 5-9 minutes(depending on item) at 400-450°.
- For faster thawing, remove from bag and place in warm oven at 200° for approximately 10 minutes.
- In refrigerator, bread will thaw in approximately 24 hours. Allow bread to sit at room temperature for approximately two hours before serving.
- Bread has a shelf life of three days after refrigeration.
3. Should I serve table bread in my restaurant
Bread on the table and that fresh baked aroma makes a wonderful first impression in any establishment. You know what they say about first impressions! It is the first thing your hungry customer looks for as you welcome them to sit and dine in your establishment. Serving warm high quality premium breads on your table will make a great impression. Signature Breads delivers premium high quality that is sure to exceed your customers’ expectations.